Howard Love is a life-long entrepreneur who has founded, co-founded, funded and managed startups for over 30 years. He is the Founder & CEO of LoveToKnow, one of the largest US digital media companies, whose web properties include lovetoknow.com, yourdictionary.com, bibliography.com, and golflink.com.
Love founded his first company, Inmark Development, while an undergraduate at Colgate University. Inmark Development was eventually sold as Rogue Wave and subsequently went public. Since then, Love has founded or co-founded over 15 businesses and invested in over 50 startups including:
- Hotel Tonight – Angel Investment, Board Member
- FlexJobs – Co-Founder, Investor & Chairman
- Trulia – Angel Investment
- GigaOm – Chairman of the Board & Investor
- Liftopia – Angel Investment
- Titan Aerospace (acquired by Google) – Angel investment
- iSpot.tv – Angel Investor
Love speaks frequently on entrepreneurship for conferences, summits & events in North America and overseas, including Techtoberfest, Start-Up Grind, Start-Up Week, Tech Stars, Plug & Play, Capital Factory – as well as Slush Helsinki & the Government of Spain.
Love recently published his first book, the Amazon bestseller The Start-Up J Curve (Greenleaf Book Group 2016). He resides in Silicon Valley, CA.